In accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is B10 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin at Duńska 82/12; 71-795 Szczecin.
- In matters related to personal data protection, please contact the GDPR Project Leader by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address of the administrators registered office.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of presenting offers, providing services and goods, proper implementation of contracts (including data of employees of our contractors), conducting settlements and for the purposes indicated in the content of consents to the processing of personal data - if such consents were expressed (Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) or (f) GDPR).
- The processed categories of your personal data are personal data that come directly from you (or have been provided on your behalf) or personal data that have been collected from publicly available sources, in particular: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, mailing address.
- The recipients of your personal data are employees of the administrator of personal data and entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrator exclusively on the basis of the relevant contracts.
- The administrator does not process special categories of data. The administrator shall make every effort to protect the data against unauthorized access of third parties and in this respect shall apply high-level organizational and technical security measures. The Administrator shall not make the data available to any unauthorized recipients in accordance with the applicable laws in this regard.
- Your personal data is not and will not be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area).
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to your data, including obtaining a copy of your data
- The right to request data rectification,
- right to data erasure (in specific situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa), if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR,
- the right to restrict data processing,
- in the extent to which processing of your personal data is based on consent given under the provisions of GDPR - the right to withdraw such consent. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the processing performed before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling).
The website www.b10.com.pl , managed by B10 Sp. z o.o. uses the so-called "cookie files" (special files originating from a given website recorded and saved by a given web browser) which are then saved, e.g. on the user's hard drive or in the device's memory.
This type of files is used, among others, to facilitate moving around the website managed by B10 Sp. z o.o. and may also serve to better remember certain user preferences as part of our website.
Please be informed that it is possible to delete these files from your hard drive or to block their saving. The way of making such changes depends on the Internet browser you use, the changes can be implemented by appropriate configuration of the browser settings or the device you use.
Lack of change in the aforementioned settings is interpreted as the user's consent to accept cookies. Please note, however, that blocking the storage of cookies may make it difficult or completely impossible to use selected functions of the website.
At www.b10.com.pl, by means of cookies, we collect data which are used for general statistical purposes only and are not used to identify users e.g. for marketing purposes.